Have a Career at Circle Security’s Miami Security Systems
Circle Security Solutions is one of the oldest local Miami Security Systems, surveillance & home automation/integration companies in South Florida; serving our customers for over 45 years, we have combined forces with two other long well established local Miami Security Systems companies and together we have over 100 years of Security Systems experience.
Technician Job Available in Miami
Circle Security is looking for qualified technicians to perform new installations and services for our various Security Systems in Miami and South Florida.
You must have pride in your work and be able to work independently, be responsible, professional, punctual, communicative, and have a neat clean professional appearance. Also must have reliable transportation
You will be working on both commercial and residential installations of Miami Burglar & Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV Surveillance, Network IP cameras, NVR’s, Access Control, Home Automation, low voltage wiring, etc.
- High school or equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Clean Background Check
- Low Voltage: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Low Voltage Installation Technician – Security Systems Miami and Broward, Camera Surveillance Miami and Broward, Door Access Control System Miami and Low Voltage Miami.
- Experience in the Low Voltage Field is recommended for helper and required for Lead tech job in Miami.
- Must be able to work on ladders and lifts.
- Good knowledge and must have basic hand and power tools.
- Clean criminal history, be able to pass a background check.
- Clean driving history and reliable transportation (will need to drive dot and from job sites)
- Must have basic tools.
- Must have own transportation for entry-level/helper.
- Being familiar with IT Networking is a plus but not required.
- Must speak English fluently, Spanish a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience in Security Systems industry.
Ability to advance and earn more through hourly wages and experience, as well as potential commissions in Miami Security Systems sales including upgrades and add-ons.
Job Type: Full-time position
Pay: $17.00 – $26.00 per hour plus gas/parking/tools.
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Education: High school or equivalent
Experience: Low Voltage: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Miami Security Systems, Broward Security Systems, and South Florida Security Systems.
Benefit Conditions: commensurate with time in the company.
Work Remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Contact us today to schedule an interview for the Miami Technician Job opportunity.